Being Sober – Hour 14
Alright. So I’ve decided not to drink for 2 months. I figure a few things will happen.
1. I will save $7,632
2. There will be an alarming drop in revenue at the Stumble Inn
3. I will lose 10 pounds without trying
4. I will spend less money on Vitamin Water, Advil, and late night pizza
5. Going to need something to occupy my time on Sundays. I mean, how can Sunday = Funday if it does not involve 17 Bud Lights, 2 orders of wings, and deep fried Oreos?
6. I’ll most likely go to the gym a lot more
7. Maybe I’ll train for a race. A half marathon sounds challenging.
8. What happens if the Pats make the Super Bowl? Do I take a one day hiatus?
9. Fuck, this overlaps with my birthday too.
10. This means no drinking after my football games this winter…..
So here I am 14 hours into this “being sober” thing. Let’s so how it goes. I already wish I were at a bar to watch the bowl games. At least I made it to the gym.
Happy New Year to anyone who reads this.