My Apartment Needs Renovation
Things I wish my apartment contained:
1. Another room – Anything, just so that my bed was in a separate place than the rest of my living quarters
2. A washer/dryer. Even in the building. I am so sick of either bringing my laundry 3 blocks to do it myself (thus sacrificing 2 hours of my day) or paying $30 to have it done for me (though they do match my socks and that is useful as I NEVER match my socks)
3. A hamper. I’m 29. I need to stop leaving my clothes on piles on the floor. It is getting old.
4. A wine rack. I think it would class up the place a bit.
5. A new rug. Or a steam cleaner. Come to think of it. A steam cleaner would be more useful. Ok, no new rug. Steam cleaner.
6. A larger bathroom. Perhaps with a jacuzzi. You know, for the ladies…..Come on, what woman – if already at my place – wouldn’t want to get into the hot tub (assuming it is cleaned on a regular basis)
7. A wall mounted TV. Be easier to position it between facing my couch and the bed.
8. A maid. Just once a week. Just for 8 hours. Just to keep this place the clean bachelor pad it should be.
9. A money tree. 20’s mostly.
10. A couple more pictures.
a)one of the NYC subway system in 1965
b)a good picture of me and parents
c)new picture of my sister and I
d)The Mona Lisa
11. A bigger closet. Mine looks like it threw up.
I was a little under the weather today so I stayed home. Hopefully with a good night’s sleep I’ll be good to go tomorrow. I’m happy I stayed home instead of “going to that place I can’t write about” as not to get anyone else sick.
I am going to the USA vs. Argentina soccer game this weekend. I’m going to dress in a giant American flag and get really nationalistic. It will be a sight to behold.