A list of things on my mind:
1. Need to adjust my diet.
2. Need to get back on my workout schedule.
3. Need to write more.
4. I can start writing more blogs soon. That’s a good thing.
5. I’m getting my real estate license.
6. I’m starting a new career.
7. I’m nervous to be moving on, but excited for a new start. I’m excited to learn something new. I’m excited to take control of my future.
8. I feel that everything happens for a reason. I’m grateful for everything I have learned in the last six years. I’m grateful for the opportunites I have had. I’m grateful for the paychecks.
9. I’m not 100% sure where I’m going, but I think I’m getting there.
10. Playoff hockey is awesome.
11. It would be nice if the Red Sox maybe played a little better. Maybe like a team that is being paid $160m a year. Earn your money.
12. I was tired all day today.
13. Thinking about going on a quick detox diet. Just a few days of a liquid/ fruit and veggie only type of deal.
14. How about that Donald Trump guy? Sure seems to enjoy talking about himself. Most everyone else is a “Nobody” I’m certain that I’ll have a longer post as he campaigns more.
15. I’m going to start writing for an online magazine again.
16. I’m currently watching the Celtics game and just saw someone hyper-extend his elbow. It was gruesome.
17. I’m writing down a list of personal priorities right now and a game plan for accomplishing them. I should have done this sooner.
18. I want to run a five minute mile.
19. I drank a fountain soda for the first time in ages today.