Think about it
Top ten from today:
1. We all have a Joan.
2. You don’t know what it is like to lose everything until you have lost just a little bit.
3. Cleaning up form a hurricane is extremely emotional. I was shocked.
4. I like ice cream. Chocolate.
5. Beer is good.
6. College football is amazing.
7. I can’t wait for the NFL.
8. It is never too late to go out in NYC.
9. I love sitting in my boxer shorts.
10. Never listen to anyone who tells you to get a “real job” You should always support yourself, but the way you do it is your own business.
11. Let people hug you.
12. People who were important to you ten years ago are just as important now. And if you have not seen them in some time, they can provide a far better perspective.
13. Puppies are cute, but they bite.
14. Running is a great for you heart, but always think about what you are running from.
15. If you take the subway from 125th downtown, don’t listen to your iPod. Much better music going on around you.
16. Navy blue is my favorite color and that makes me boring.
17. Nothing makes me happier than my Mom’s cooking.
18. My Mom has not made my favorite meal in well over a year.
19. I am about to go to London to see my favorite band.
20. I need to climb a mountain.
21. Michigan football will be good in two years. They are getting back to basics.
22. Obama get re-elected. I would put money on it.
23. Stock market goes below 10,000 by the end of the year.
24. I turn 30 on Feb. 3rd of 2012. It will fuck with my head.
25. There are two things that will make me happy before Feb 3rd. ….An unexpected phone call and a bunch of words on pieces of former trees.