Recap of 2012
1. It began with me running a race in Central Park and drinking champagne.
2. I quit a job that was safe, secure, and not overly fulfilling.
3. I went to Europe.
4. I finished my first book.
5. I quit therapy.
6. I ran one half marathon. A disappointing number.
7. My Mom saw my tattoo and freaked out about it.
8. Iceland – the sun doesn’t go down there.
9. Iceland – the women are crazy.
10. I realized that I made some mistakes in life.
11. I don’t think it is too late to fix them.
12. The Red Sox took the year off. Convinced of that.
13. I did not drink enough red wine.
14. I did not blog enough.
15. I did not get a cat.
16. I did not publish my book.
I will turn 30 this year. I am not sure if that is a clean slate or a new set of worry.