1. This could be the nighttime cold medicine typing.
2. The whistler blower guy at Goldman Sachs never would have done so if he got a promotion. Great 60 Minutes tonight.
3. The New England Patriots need some work, fast, in their secondary. Tough to watch.
4. I have my legs elevated right now and my feet are pulsing. It is an odd sensation.
5. I feel like I have lost my way in writing Finding Ronnie. It just isn’t flowing.
6. I have so many book ideas it confuses me.
7. Why are Republicans being so very nasty this year? It is like in order to be a Republican you need to be hateful toward Democrats.
8. I have a feeling that I could do something really cool this next year. I am working out a plan. A really good one. It involves travel, beer, and running.
9. I have always claimed I will peak at 32.
10. I should get going on that ascent.
11. My vocabulary needs improvement. I could use a “word a day” calendar that I will forget for weeks at a time.
12. I will say, I love not working Mondays.
13. I don’t miss wearing dress clothing everyday.
14. If I had one piece of advice for anyone, try. Try what you love, what you want, what you think will make you happy. You may fail. You may end up with nothing……….but you won’t have regret.